Alpaca with a Twist Scrumble Scarf

Starr

Well, this one was not really fun for me to do. It is a free pattern here, but it wasn't very understandable and it seems to have alot typos and things left out of something and I did post on the help forum for someone else to check it out too and she saw the samething that I did and I did email the company about it, but I didn't hear anything about it.

Well, anyway, my LYS wants it for a store display, for the Alpaca with a Twist: Baby Twist yarn display, and gave me 4 balls of Alpaca with a Twist: Baby Twist yarn to make it...it wasn't enough and with the construction of it, it isn't an option to frog it and start over. The finished part is already 8'9" long!!! It took me 2 and 1/2 weeks to get that much done.

I still have 12" left on it and the store won't give me anymore yarn to finish it because it only needs maybe 1/4 or less of a new ball and they don't want a partial ball lying around the store.

So I get to "rig it" somehow LOL

Oh, and the color is actually a tri-colored purple, not varigated, but the different shades of purple are spun together, and I have a light out in my living room and I was using my Ott Light. (It is suppose to be the same color as the display picture on the website)

This is the unfinished end...

12_04_06_1406.jpg

This is the entire thing...

12_04_06_1408.jpg

and this is a close up...

12_04_06_1409.jpg

Archived