Can't get my patterns!!!!! Help!

InStitches

Is anyone else unable to get to the patterns on Lionbrand.com? I'm making 2 baby blankets for my best friend and a girl at work, and scarves for the other girls and I can't get to the patterns I want to use. Is it my computer or is Lionbrand having a problem with their web site? If anyone else can get to it, is there a way you could send me the patterns without me having to go through the web site? It's the romance trail of blossoms scarf and I believe the baby blanket just says baby blanket or carriage cover. Thanks in advance!

EDITED BY ADMIN: IT IS A VIOLATON OF CROCHETVILLE's FORUM GUIDELINES TO ASK ANOTHER MEMBER TO SEND YOU COPIES OF A PATTERN, WHETHER IT'S AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR FREE. YOU MAY ASK FOR A LINK BUT NOT THE PATTERN ITSELF. PLEASE REFER TO OUR FORUM GUIDELINES POST AND MY SPECIAL ANNOUNCENT REGARDING COPYRIGHT LAW FOR MORE INFORMATION.

• 3 weeks later...

You might not be able to get them if you are using a computer other than the one you normally use. At work, I switched computers and couldn't get in either. As soon as I typed in my email address and password I was able to log in and get patterns. I think it might have something to do with the cookies.

Archived