Flower motifs using WW yarn (Granny Skull Hat)

deneen

Question

15 answers to this question

Well I can't speak for the others but I spend most of my day at or near my 'puter. I crochet while I read and surf and check in here periodically all day long, till about now when it's time for dinner and spending time with hubby and brat boy :)

Deneen,

Are you looking for anything in particular? A certain type of flower? Or just something that strikes you?

Here's a few links to get you started though...

hometown.aol.com/crocheta...reath.html

members.aol.com/SAG55/flow.html

This one doesn't have a pic so I'm not positive what it looks like, haven't made it yet...

onmymind.blogdrive.com/archive/46.html

www.piece-by-piece.net/Patterns/fp38.htm

This one I made and liked but I don't have a pic (sorry!)

melaniebug.tripod.com/suz...shment.htm

www.kreinik.com/HTML/free...y_trim.htm

I'll keep looking for others too :)

Marvie

Ah--no pic this time. The hat has already been sold. It was a special request. I'll be making more though, only took an hour to do (not including all this darn time looking for a flower pattern). By the way, the "M" hook I used to do the skull cap was a Crystallites one, which run different than the boye or others.

Hi Rebecca-

Didn't find quite what I wanted. I guess I had something in mind like a pansy, but ended up making something that looked good, but I wasn't exactly thrilled with it. The woman I made it for loved it, but still I would like to find a better flower.

Deneen

I didn't start this thread asking for flower patterns but I am sure glad I found it. :) Saves me the time of looking for them myself.

Plan to put the flowers on pins that can be used on hats, purses, shawls...:sheepjump

Thanks,

Barbara

Archived