Holiday patterns

MarvieN

Question

6 answers to this question

Thanks Tiff that'll help!

Rachel, I haven't anything specific in mind, just stuff for the tree. My tree has an overabundance of colored balls on it and very little of anything else. I think it's time to correct that lol.

I'll check out CPC and see what I find there =) but any other links are still appreciated!

Oh dear I was all excited to link you to a thread angel when I realized you don't do thread!:eek2 Hmm, maybe you can make this in a thin yarn? I have made 3 now, and they are adorable:)h ...

www.craftycollege.com/web...hewitt.htm

I was also going to suggest snowflakes:flake . I guess that's a no-go since you don't do thread.:shrug Or maybe it's time to try thread!:yes

Thanks ya'll!

I saved several of the patterns and will be giving them a try soon. I've already made several little wreath ornaments and several stockings using a pattern from an old magazine. The stocking were supposed the be stuffed, make two stockings, sew tog and stuff, but I was lazy and just used 'em as flat pieces. They're all hanging from my garland in the stairwell now lol. Every time I'd finish one or two, I'd grab hangers and run out there to stick 'em up lol. Hubby was laughing at me.... nothing new lol.

Archived