Austin Knit Out & Crochet Oct. 14th

AdenPenn

Is anyone going to the Austin Knit Out & Crochet? I asked for the day off of work, and hopefully I will get it. So it is a maybe for me. I was worried about it being knitter dominated but I am sure I will see some hooks! :hook

Here is more information. http://lonestarstateknitters.homestead.com/KnitOut.html

Let me know if you are going, I would love to meet some people from the 'Ville!

I can't get the day off of work - but I would love to go!

Also - I am definitely interested in meeting other happy hookers in Austin! I miss my crochet/knit buds in Los Angeles. I just moved here on Friday.

I was just about to post this but I'm glad you did first. I'm definitely going because I currently have met exactly 0 crocheters in Austin in person and I'm hoping to meet some there. And yes, please post if you are going because I'd definitely like to meet some people from crochetville!

ankey - we can meet up for a snb if you want!!! PM me with your email if you are interested. Maybe we can meet up at a coffee shop or something. I live in SW and am not that familiar with the area- but would be willing to meet up somewhere in Austin :)

Take care,

Molly

I can't get the day off of work - but I would love to go!

Also - I am definitely interested in meeting other happy hookers in Austin! I miss my crochet/knit buds in Los Angeles. I just moved here on Friday.

Check out the meetup we have here in Austin. http://knitting.meetup.com/923/

We meet up in a few different places, maybe you could find your way to one. It was really fun when I went.

Wow, I guess I didn't realize all this stuff was going on here. I live in south Austin. That would be really cool to meet up with some local people. I don't have any friends here that crochet.

I am so glad you guys signed up for the meetup! I can't go to every one, but I try hard.

I DID get the 14th off, so I will be at the Knit Out & Crochet event. Just look for the girl in the black glasses and pigtails.

Archived