Brown Sugar Shawl

crochetgoddess

This is a free pattern for the shawl pictured below. I really enjoyed making this shawl and it came out gorgeous and I think would look gorgeous with just about any apparel appropriate yarn. It is a super easy pattern but looks so good when completed. The pattern is located on my blog so please feel free to visit and use the pattern.

th_crochetpics005.jpg

with fringe

th_easter010.jpg

and without

larger pics are on my blog :hook

It is 80% rayon and 20% silk and the color is called Mica. It is fingering weight and was very easy to use. But almost any type of yarn (except for RH acrylic) would be okay with this shawl. It is supposed to have a flow to it, no stiffness.

Hope that answered your question.

and thanks for the compliment!!

Very pretty. I love shawls. I just finshied knitting one and am going to send to a internet friend. I love to knit too. You did a good job. PINKROSES

You are very welcome. I am just so happy that other people will actually use my pattern. It is so nice to be part of a crochet "community" that encourages it members and praises them on their designs or creations.

So thanks for all the nice compliments, it has really made me feel so much better about sharing some of patterns that I thought were silly or simple!!!

Archived