Cedar Rapids area checking in

lene

• 2 weeks later...

That sounds like fun! If I make it over to your side of the state, I'll drop you a line in advance. We could go sit in a coffee shop and crochet while my hubby and son wander through some "guy" type place. LOL

Lene'

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Been away from my house for a while, visiting my mom, and I missed your post.

I was hoping to find a local crochetville member to meet for coffee and crochet once in while, but hey, it's very cool to say howdy to other Iowans, far-flung as they may be.:hi

Seattle, btw, sounds like a wonderful place to live. How long have you been there?

Lene'

Actually, I can always make an excuse to drive down to IC to hit the co-op in Coralville (easier to find parking than at the old store.) Besides, they have yummy pastries and great coffee, seems like a good place for chat and crochet.;) I can't get together for a couple weeks, but after that, maybe we can arrange to meet for a stitch'n'bitch session. Drop me a pm if that sounds like fun.

BTW, I stopped by your blog -- lovely afghans! Does it ever make you queasy, stitching while riding in the car? I get carsick easily, so haven't tried it. (Actually, I pretty much always do the driving *because* I get sick if I simply ride, and since I like driving, I may never bother to give stitching while riding a try. :lol)

Lene'

Sounds like fun; let me know when you're less busy :D

I've never had a problem crocheting in a car, but sometimes I get a headache when I read. Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog, and talk to you later!

Archived