Blanket Drive for Pine Ridge Children & Teens!

SassyThreads

Hey all we are at 64 blankets for Pine ridge :cheer :cheer :clap:yay :yay

Thank you all who are making and sending to the reservation. You are helping keep them warm this winter:snow :wbrr

I have my baby afghan (posted a picture about months ago...), a lapghan (and two baby sweaters) boxed up just need paper to cover the box with. Then, I have a comforter with two pillowshams someone gave me that I can send. I might just send that to my elder. Plus I have a big granny square scrapghan I am working on for him, too. I'll post when I send the afghans out. I was going to do it today; but like I said, I need paper to wrap the box...

I'm behind schedule, too. The knitted afghan took me way longer than I thought it would (told you I was a slow knitter :snail ), so I'm going to have to push my mailing date back a few weeks.

I will send by Thanksgiving no matter how many I have finished - if that's still OK.?

• 3 weeks later...

We are doing really well for the blanket drive for Pine Ridge at CFAC:yay :yay

Thank you all who have doanted to this cause. We are at 97 blankets with more being made as we speak:cheer :cheer:manyheart

I have yarn for a masculine afghan for this project - black, red, grey, and white, but I don't have a good pattern for it. Does anyone have an online pattern that you could post? I've looked through all my books, etc., but nothing catches my eye. I might make squares, but I'd rather something else.

Thank you in advance :hook

• 2 weeks later...

We have made our 100 blankets for Pine ridge drive plus more...:yay:cheer If any of you are looking for a place to do charity work please concider Crafting for a cause. We sure can use you. The more folks we have join the more we can accomplish for Our charities. :manyheart

Archived