Crochet! - new issue

got my new issue of crochet! :bounce

didn't care for the star spangled top, but everything else was good. the pansies in plaid afghan is really pretty. i'm thinking of using this joining method (or the one chelle posted) for my 63 squares. i think i would like to try the tunisan aspen afghan.....anyone do tunisan? it looks so neat! what else?? can't wait to do the dragonfly thing for my dtr. she loved it :) ooooooooh, love the free form flower purse. i've been interested in freeform for a while, but have always been too chicken to try any of it. think this just might get me started :clap hey---- maybe the next CAL??

what do you liek best in the mag this time?

I like the tank top the best I think. I've thought about making it for myself, but it would probably be next summer before I got around to it. :ha I've thought about getting a set of the easy Tunisian stuff because I like the look of the stitch.

Hobby Lobby usually has it too, though I have a hard time finding many of the new ones; they tend to have a lot of the older issues.

I found Crochet! once at my grocery store or at Walmart Supercenter. They're hidden usually behind scrapbooking or quilting mags.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived