does anyone know anything about this ebay seller?

knittyzen

Hi all! I'm new here... just trying to get some advice. I really like the sugar 'n cream yarn for crocheting dishcloths, and this ebay seller has a lot of discontinued colors I haven't seen in a while. Does anyone know anything about this seller? Just wondering if I should go for it and try to buy a few cones!

http://stores.ebay.com/napoleons-yarn-barn

Thanks... I hope I'm posting in the right place! :hook

I don't have experience with this seller, but a few things I check before buying are the sellers status. How long have them been selling? Are they near 100% in satisfaction. You can't please all customers all the time, but if they have a low rating, with lots of negative or neutral feedback and it's from more than one customer; something is wrong. In this case, the feedback is 100% positive; the seller has been around a while; and all in all, I wouldn't hesitate to take a chance with them.

Well he has 100% feedback, even though he doesn't have that many feedbacks. He's listed as a power seller, which means good customer satisfaction. (You don't get to be a power seller just by asking; you have to earn it.) So, based on that information, I would trust this seller. Read some of his feedbacks to solidify this trust and even contact some of the people who have bought from him/her.

I buy a lot on eBay and I would buy from this seller. The feedback being 100%, they've been on since 2003, the shipping is reasonable, they prefer Paypal... those are all good signs!

Good luck!

Archived