Metro Detroit Crafters Monthly Meeting

LavenderBear

Hello! The Metro Detroit Crafters monthly meeting is this coming Saturday! Here are the details . . . :yay

Metro Detroit Crafters

Wendy's Restaurant

15 Mile & Groesbeck

Clinton Twp., MI

1:00 - 3:00 p.m.

Come join us! It's a LARGE Wendy's with PLENTY of room for us to crochet, knit, latch hook, loom, cross stitch, and more! :yes

As an added note, we also make items for charity, have exchanges, and go on field trips (like Mary Maxim and Hobby Lobby 45 minutes away)!

Hope to see you there if you are nearby and able to come! :clap

Tammy,

I WISH you could come too!! I know the ladies would ENJOY meeting you as I did some time ago with the delivery of charity yarn!! Maybe someday?! :yes

next sat as in tomorrow the 12th?????? Since I cant drive, can you put me on a list or something to let me know ? I will have to arrange a ride, since I live in West Bloomfield, it might not be the easy thing to do!!:) I would lov to fo and soak up all the knowledge of all the talanted ladies!!

Laura

Laura,

We meet every 2nd Saturday of the month at 1:00 at the Wendy's at 15 Mile & Groesbeck. Be sure and put it on your calendar and we'll see you next month! :yes

Well Suzanne, it seems I'll be able to join you next month after all. I just got word from my boss that as of the end of the month our store is closing. :(

Tammy,

I'm SO sorry to hear that you will be unemployed soon, :( but I have to admit that I am EAGER to see you again - and at our MDC meeting! :clap I can't wait for you to meet the other ladies who come too! :ghug

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, Tammy!

You should expect to see 5-10 women with their crocheting, knitting, sewing, and whatever else they'd like to bring! You can look for us in the bigger part of the dining area! And you should bring tunisian crochet supplies if you want to learn how to do it! And if you have any items for charity donations (warm items, baby items, lapghans, etc.), you can bring those too!

Can't wait to see you then! Did you go to the Ann Arbor meeting Wednesday night?! That was a nice group to visit, but it's a bit too far for me, especially at night! I also went through A LOT of construction on M14 then!

See you soon! :cheer

Archived