Stitch & Pitch - Colorado Rockies

Crocus58

Anybody in the Denver area want to go to the Rockies game next Saturday? (the 29th):cheer Just saw on Channel 9 News, they are having a Stitch and Pitch - :clap a crafters day at the ball game! :cheer One of the hand outs is a goodie bag (looked cool on TV :P ) filled with stuff (including a sock pattern that looked tempting :blush ) I guess it's one way to get more people to attend games - this weekend they are having a "Dog's day" at the Ballpark! :lol

:manyheart DH has already agreed to take me! :cheer:clap:yay

Well, I am all the way in VA, so I can't come :) But I love love the name - Stitch and Pitch! And that your ball team can have a crafters night, instead of all of the "free bat" or "frosty beer mug" nights they have!

And, as much as I love playing baseball/softball, they can get a bit long at the game, so having a project would be good, too :U

Have fun!

• 1 month later...

Rockpile tickets are only 4 bucks on game day. Can't beat that. The food is yummy and the atmosphere is electric. Even if you only stay for a half hour, it's only 4 bucks :) heheh That's cheaper than a movie!!!!

Most professional baseball games cost over 30 bucks to go see. I know that we can't even get Red Sox tix for under 100 for most games. So enjoy the park while you can.

Yes, the Rockies suck!! but it's professional baseball and they have cute butts!

Rockpile tickets are only 4 bucks on game day. Can't beat that. The food is yummy and the atmosphere is electric. Even if you only stay for a half hour, it's only 4 bucks :) heheh That's cheaper than a movie!!!!

Most professional baseball games cost over 30 bucks to go see. I know that we can't even get Red Sox tix for under 100 for most games. So enjoy the park while you can.

Yes, the Rockies suck!! but it's professional baseball and they have cute butts!

Yes, it's a day out in the sunshine with loud, sweaty fans and parking is only an additional $10 or more. So no thanks, although I agree with you about the butts :lol .

Archived