Testers found! Thank you

Cheekin

This is my first pattern!:eek It is for a doll. I'm pretty sure that the directions are clear and correct, but would like for some people to look over it. I currently have the doll on my etsy site, it is for the girl pattern, not the boy. Here's the link:

lwilson4479.etsy.com

I think that I only need 4 testers. Please provide your email address and I will send the pattern to you.

Thanks so much!

Laurie

********I have found my testers. Thanks girls!***********

Laurie,

I'm almost done with the doll. I found the problems I was having with the first doll, however. The yarn I used for the hair and body, even though worsted weight were a bit thinner than the head's yarn. The second doll looks better, even with the thinner yarn for the hair. Also, I didn't stuff the head quite so much this time. All I have left is to finish the arms and legs and put the faces on. When that's done, I'll take pictures and post them.

Barb

Laurie,

The doll is done (well, except for facial features. The corrected directions you sent worked out wonderfully. I only found 1 problem in row 2 of the hair. Yousay stitch across and it should be around.

Anyways, here's photos of the 3 dolls i made. Sorry that they're so dark. We had to go shopping for school supplies after school today.

Photo 1: 1st doll, original pattern. I made a goof in counting the rows on the head. Believe it or not, this doll's dress is in a teal color yarn.

misctesteditems004.jpg

Photo 2: 2nd doll, original pattern. The doll's head was made according to directions. This doll's dress is in a christmas green color yarn.

misctesteditems005.jpg

Photo 3: 3rd doll, revised pattern. Worked out great! This doll's dress is in a mauvey color yarn.

misctesteditems006.jpg

I'm not happy with these photos, so, if you'd like, I'll try again tomorrow if the lighting is better (very little sun today).

This doll was fun to make. Your directions were clear and easy to follow.

Thanks for letting me test your pattern.

Barb

oops, relatively new computer with no photo editing software on it yet. Sorry I couldn't turn the photos right side up.

Archived