Got Annie's Attic order in 3 days

Tampa Doll

:eek Shock and :eek Suprise. Ordered Ferosah's Painted Doily book on 6/25 from Annie's attic. Got an e-mail telling me it was shipped on 6/27 (Yeah Right).

Figured to see it around 7/11 or 7/12.

Mailman rang the door bell this morning and he had a package in his hand.

:woo:jumpyay MY PATTERN CAME. :jumpyay:woo

Almost fainted. :faint That is the fastest I ever got anything from Annie's Attic in all the years I have ordered from them.

Not going to anger the shipping Gods by asking how this happened, so I will clutch my pattern and get out my thread.

Can you believe this? :think 3 days after ordering I got my order and I paid regular shipping charges. :yay

Wow that's great. Hope my order comes as quick. I ordered the Happy Holidays Crochet Amigurumi Pattern Book from Annie's Attic. Got email yesterday saying it shipped. Probably asking to much for it to show up tomorrow - I have the next four days off and it would be fun to start one.

Gotta love fast speedy postal service :cheer I am happy for you that you got that treasured pattern book! I ordered a gift on June 16th., for my daughter's birthday (July 2nd) and I still haven't gotten it. Now I'm a mom without a gift for my daughter.:bang:rant:thair Makes me wonder if I am going to get that package at all! I even emailed the company with my problem and I haven't gotten a reply at all. Grrrrr

i have a company in Australia i buy my crochet supplies and books from that has my order to me in just a days. ONe time i placed it on line and it was here the next afternoon and they put a little free gift in as well. They have wonderful customer service which i think is great.

Here is the link if anyone wants to take a peek.

www.crochetaustralia.com.au

You may not think it is as good as yours, especailly that Annies site but for an Aussie one it is pretty good. We don't get the range of supplies out here that you do over there but i am pleased with this company. It is not viable to buy overseas because of the postage charges:no

That has to be a world speed record for them. My last order was a week and I thought that was very fast for them.

You sure had luck on your side this time.:lol

LInda:manyheart

That is what made it such a surprise. My last two orders took 3 weeks exactly. That is why I was so shocked.:eek

Sandyann, I peruse that site quite a bit. They have some patterns we can not get anymore, like the 3 1/2 ft angel and the Angels of blessing.:angel

I do realize that this was a fluke and will never happen again. I told the DH someday, we are going to Big Sandy Tx and see if we can find Annie's Attic's store.:sigh

Archived