Blog Migration

shelbyro

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let everyone here know that I am moving my blog from Diaryland to Blogger. :bow

Here's my new address and site name:

Crochet Sleuth

(I will also post it in the list of blogs/feeds in this forum.)

I wanted to make the change because with Diaryland, I can't get a feed to work for bloglines and other syndicators. Now, if you want to, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified when I update!

I am pretty psyched about the switch, and I hope to gain more/new readers because of it. If you link to me on your blog, I hope you will be able to update my address. A new button will be forthcoming, too. (I have to figure out photoshop first.....)

Right now, the site is missing all my links and buttons, and fun stuff, but I plan to add them back in as soon as I can.

Thanks guys!

I'm really liking the ease of blogger so far. I am happy I made the switch.

Still trying to figure out my sig line here, though--I'm set to read up on how to change it today.....

:xsheep

I've subscribed, too! Looks great, Michelle! :thumbsup Don'tcha just love Blogger? I see you changed your info in the Crochet Blogs web ring, too ~ thank you! :cheer2

As far as your sig here at Crochetville, make the changes in your account, then log out, close all browser windows, open your browser again, and log in. That should do it! :ducky

Archived