Has anyone here used one of these before?

Elizabeth, those hooks look funky and fun. But, they're not fired, if I'm reading correctly, so I'm thinking they would break fairly easily, not while you were working with them perhaps, but if they were dropped I think they would be history. I've done lots of ceramic work, yet another addiction, and I would not buy them. This is just my :twocents .

Deb

Because of the new puppy and two young kids, my hooks hit the floor alot, so think I will pass this up!!! Not to mention we have terrazzo tile floors and no carpeting. Not a good mix. Thanks for the input!

Elizabeth

elizabeth,, those hooks are pretty, but i also agree, they would break if dropped. sounds like your floor is wonderful, we are debating between that type of tile or putting purgo in our kitchen. the problem with the purgo is that we have solid oak flooring through out the whole house except for the kitchen and bathroom and i wonder if it would look good. told hubby that we could lay it cross wise from the oak for contrast, what ya think anyone? i have to decide soon though. once he gets past a certain time, unless it is a emergency, it gets put off until the next year. no more than 5 projects a year and this is the 5th:worried , oh well i guess i can live with crummy linolium for another year. :cry :cry :loco vicki:loco

Archived