Hat: Totally Looped

bythehook

I'd like to share with you my "Totally Looped" hat. This is what I was trying to do when I made the Half Looped hat. The pattern can be found on my blog, if you'd like to have it. I like this pattern because I think it's easier and faster than the other patterns and you can achieve several different looks from one pattern.

th_4a52aae5.jpg

th_b7dfa190.jpg

th_f3c50e7f.jpg

I'd really like to hear what you think.

Hi Doris, welcome to the forum. Thank you, I'm glad you like my things.

I'd be glad to share the bold and blue afghan pattern with you, but I don't remember the colors I used. The pattern is a corner start pattern and I made the stripe sequence up myself. Let me look at it and try to find the pattern and I'll get back to you in a little bit.

OK, I found the pattern. It's called <a href="http://stitches.crochetcabana.com/ltc-diag-box-st.htm" target="_new">Diagonal Box Stitch</a>. This is an excellent tutorial with lots of pictures. I chose a verigated yarn I liked and then found colors that matched it. You can look at the picture to see the sequence if you want to do one exactly like mine. The dark color stripes are 1 row and the other stripes are 2 rows. Hope this helps.

Archived