UPDATE: TESTERS FOUND off the shoulder top testers needed M-L-XL

2d8cd12268ebff8f568394a0a3d97684200606090_full.jpg

i have wrote down the first of several designs i have made and am taking a stab at writting for more than one size. after much adjusting and painstaking number crunching i think i have got it right and am now seeking patterns for this top. i need 2 testers for each size M L and XL, if you are interested pm me or leave a message here with an email i can send you the pattern, pattern will be in a notebook file, so requirements for a tester will be you need notebook on a pc and i would prefer you are able to send me a picture of the finished product so i can make any adjustments i think may be needed. also i would love any feedback on anyone who thinks there are some adjustments that need to be made so i may adjust my pattern accordingly. thanks so much and i hope you guys enjoy it!:manyheart

Oh what a cute top!! I wish I was little enough around the middle to test them for you~! LOL ... I'm too fluffy for the XL

Hi! Your top is beautiful!

I would like to try and test it for you. I haven't tested for anyone before, but have been wanting to. I've been crocheting a long time and am now making different tops. I would probably wear a large. I can give you mesaurements it that would help. My email is msb3148@hotmail.com if you want to contact me.

You did a great job and the top looks nice on you! Enjoy!

Archived