testers for lots of stuff

I wanted to let you all know about a fellow crocheter here that is also a designer. Anna aka Lavelle26, has just started to write her own patterns in hopes of selling them. In my opinion she has some very beautiful things so far, she has started writting them just at the begining of the month but already has 14 designs with lots more coming. SHe has designs for baby girl dresses, shrugs, dish clothes, boys items and lots more ready to design. She needs out help though, she is looking for people to come and test patterns for her. So far she has only a few of us to test for her,and she needs lots more help. He patterns are in thread and yarn, All levels are welcome, she does however prefer that you have a model to try some of these things on , that doesnt mean that you need to have a child either, neighbors and family work just as well. Please take just a short minute to view her testing forum and maybe take the time to register and be a tester. Some of her other testers are also members here and can vough for how amazing her stuff really is. I can not however post pics at this time for you to see anything,b/c I dont want her to loose any buisness. http://www.dragonflygardenphotos.com/index.php

thanks so much ladies and gents for reading this and possibly taking the time to help out a fellow crocheter.

Oh for those of you wondering why I am posting this rather than her, she doesnt know I am doing this, and I think maybe a bit too shy at times to ask for help, we all are arent we?

* I am editing this to appologize to all of the other designers on here for not including you on here. I wasnt intending to be rude to anyone. I am just helping a friend get a name out there, besides I believe most of you are known for you fabulous designs already.

I am one of Anna's esters and I will tell you she has the most wonderful patterns that she is designing herself. If you would like to be one of her testers go to her web site

what ever your skill level is you can still be a tester so come on and join us:manyheart She has many items that she is designing from wearables to home decor from infants on up you will total amazed at her designs. So if you have wanted to be a tester and are willing to help someone achive her goal designing go to her web site and fill out the form

you will have fun I know I am :cheer:clap

http://lullabiesandlace.com/forum/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived