Sandals

jobean

• 1 month later...

These look so good ,:yay ,is the pattern available anywhere?I am in the land downunder , so a link would be very helpful please . We are just coming into warmer weather , well soon anyway , lol , and these would be great as chrissy pressies if I start soon for all my girls and daughter in law , and sister and friends and my mum and my niece and..........lol:blush

OK, I also saw these and wasn't sure if I should try them or not..so you have basically answered everyone's questions, many of us probably thought the same thing and were like "Yeah but how do they feel? How do they hold up?"On your testimonials I will go try to make some sandals! Perhaps something can be glued on the bottom to make them stronger and more " wearable"?:think I think yours turned out fantastic! thanks for being braver then me, and inspiring me to do something I wasn't sure about!

Perhaps something can be glued on the bottom to make them stronger and more " wearable"?:think

maybe those little sole replacement pads for heels and such would work, also give yo ua little more traction, i dont know but they look like they could slide a little too well on a smooth surface.

Archived