Crochet along

angt

Hello-

Has anyone done an afghan or something along those lines to donate to a charity or something???? Everyone make a square or two or three, and it all gets put together and sent to someone or someplace that everyone involved in agrees on????

Just a thought....

Hi Angt

Yes, we recently did one to donate to C-ville for their Silent Auction coming up and lots of people also do that over in the Charity section . You might want to check in there if you're interested in donating squares to a group project. They have lots of good charities listed to choose from ! :)

Hi Angt,

I also have just joined a group on yahoo that is called big hugs and they as well have ppl that make squares and ppl who assemble and send them to ppl that need something. Although so far in the other ones I have checked they never seem to respond so I think I am going to check out this one. Also I found ones that do dishcloths and send to each other they make up a pattern or use scraps one month and you have to send your partner 2 a month. Others do the squares and then once you have enough you make your own out of what others have sent you . There is alot out there. I do think however I am gonna check out the charity fssection of this forum and see what i can dabble into.

Archived