New & Improved "Jen's Stuffed Toy Archive"!!!

aglarannaelf

Hey everyone! "Jen's Stuffed Toy Archive" has undergone a change! I have now separated it onto two parts: crochet patterns & knit patterns. I've decided to expand the amount of knit patterns that I include, so anyone who also visits knitting forums, could you let them know it's available? I don't personally knit, but I know many people who do.

Also, don't forget that I have a mailing list so you can be notified whenever I add new patterns!!!

Enjoy everyone!

EDIT: I decided to get rid of the "shortcut url" because there were some problems with it for some people. I guess I'll have to find a different provider if I want to do that! Sorry to anyone that had problems!

Hey guys, I added an edit, but I wanted to make sure everyone who was subscribed got the info: I decided to get rid of the "shortcut url" because there were some problems with it for some people. I guess I'll have to find a different provider if I want to do that! Sorry to anyone that had problems!

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, just wanting to remind you of the site :) I'm planning on making another update tonight or tomorrow, so join the mailing list to find out when!! Also, I started to include patterns that you can buy so that if you are looking for something specific it is easier to find!

Archived