Is it just me or is CPC down?

donnalynn2

I have been trying to search for a few patterns on CPC but all day yesterday and now this morning, nothing. The reason I mention this is that it seems like nobody else mentioned it and all the posts that Rachel added yesterday to show and tell, I couldn't view.

I have tried seeing it with Firefox, IE and AOL IE but nothing. Thanks all...

I have been trying to search for a few patterns on CPC but all day yesterday and now this morning, nothing. The reason I mention this is that it seems like nobody else mentioned it and all the posts that Rachel added yesterday to show and tell, I couldn't view.

I have tried seeing it with Firefox, IE and AOL IE but nothing. Thanks all...

That's odd. (Especially since I'm the Rachel you're talking about and I have no idea why you can't view my C'ville posts OR CPC.)

CPC works fine for me. Let me get with a tech (two in the family) and see if they have any ideas.

Update: Can you see my Crochetville show n tell posts but not the photos? I don't use photobucket, I upload them to the CPC server. We're guessing that your ISP (internet service provider) may have blocked (hopefully temporarily!) my server ISP. I don't know though...

Yup Rachel, you're the one! I am able to see your posts but none of the actual pics. That's how I noticed there was a problem. When I noticed it was trying to pull up a pic from CPC and they never showed up I tried going to CPC itself with no success. It's very odd though as I haven't changed any security settings or anything.

Thanks for checking into it for me!!!

Yup Rachel, you're the one! I am able to see your posts but none of the actual pics. That's how I noticed there was a problem. When I noticed it was trying to pull up a pic from CPC and they never showed up I tried going to CPC itself with no success. It's very odd though as I haven't changed any security settings or anything.

Thanks for checking into it for me!!!

I didn't change anything either. I'm sorry you can't see the pics and especially sorry you can't see CPC. I don't know what to do. :think

Well I just got to work and guess what? I CAN see CPC here! Weird! I don't have any idea why in the world I'm not able to view it at home all of a sudden. The only thing I can think of is that on Friday while I was at work my DH was messing with my computer. I remember he called me trying to print something out and couldn't get it to work. I don't like him using mine as he always seems to mess up something. In 2 years I have had to reformat the entire drive on his laptop over 5 times! UGH! I guess I'll call my computer tech friend and see if he can walk me through figuring this mystery out.

Thanks for checking! For now, if I need something from there I'll be sure to look it up here at work and then e-mail it to myself for use at home...

Glad you can see it from somewhere! I about had a heart attack when C'ville wouldn't work on my work computer for a whole afternoon one time recently. :faint;)

Thankfully, it worked from work the next day...hhhhmmmmm.

Archived