Annie's Attic pattern today is a doily

Gran

Hi Rachel,

Nice to know that you like the doily and recognised the my name. It's a nice feeling to get recognition for my work. Thank you and I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

Hugs

Ferosa

I love it, but would never in my life attempt it due to the irish crochet technique. I don't think I could handle that. :eek:think

It's nice to hear that you like the doily. It only looks challenging but it's not all that hard to make. It consists mostly of sc, sl st and picots crocheted over two strands of crochet thread. The hardest thing would be the flowers to make. Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

Hugs

Ferosa

Ferosa, I am in awe of this doily too! I have it in a magazine and have been wanting to make it ever since. I guess I have been intimidated by the Irish crochet technique as well, only because I have never tried it. But I assure you I will be trying it sooner or later. I'm not even a doily person, but this particular one is just WOW!!! :eek Truly stunning! :manyheart

Ferosa, I am in awe of this doily too! I have it in a magazine and have been wanting to make it ever since. I guess I have been intimidated by the Irish crochet technique as well, only because I have never tried it. But I assure you I will be trying it sooner or later. I'm not even a doily person, but this particular one is just WOW!!! :eek Truly stunning! :manyheart

Glad to hear that you like the doily and it's something you want to make. This doily was published in Crochet! March 2004 issue. I am always available to help with any problems with instructions for my work. Never be intimidated by a technique, often it's always easier than you think. Girlfriend I say try it you just might like it. Hope you're having a great weekend.

Hugs

Ferosa

Archived