Stains no more!

Hey guys!

I finally finished the first bodice and soaked in overnight in OxyClean and Bleach (oxy just couldn't take the stain away).

99% of the stain is gone. There is a slight very light stain that you have to look really hard to see, so it's no biggie. :clap

Now that drama is over with, I can make my tasseled groovy top next, or at least part of it because I know I will have to put it down to make something else. :lol

Thank you all for your hugs and sympathy. :manyheart

Yarndiva, if you want to try and remove the rest of that stain, there is a product called Mary Ellen's Bye Bye Baby Stains that I have found works better than either OxyClean or bleach. Here is a photo of the product...

2pekrl.JPG

This stuff gets out everything (ink, coffee, blood, grape juice, wine) - everything I have tried it on, it has worked perfectly every time. It is only meant for use on white fabrics, but if you pre-wet your colored fabric and rinse quickly afterwards (really quickly), it will also work on light colors without bleaching.

Thanks for the info on the stain remover and thank you for your encouragement. I have 1/3 of the tasseled top done..the front part, that is and I hope to finish that side by the end of this week.

Will post pics when I'm done.

Yes!! I am soo glad that this drama is soo over!!

Archived