Help cupcake pattern BPDC!!!!!!!

libs

Question

Im having a problem

Round 3: Ch 1, inserting hook from back to front to back, sl st around the

post of the same dc, ch 3 to count as the first bpdc, bpdc around the post of

each dc around; join with a front post sl st around the beginning ch 3. (30 bpdc)

http://searcht.netscape.com/ns/boom...entral. com%2F th cupcake pincushion

When I stitch it it comes with "little bumps" in the roun and in the pics it shoews it in the length up and down

what am I doing wrong?

Its probably a silly thing but I'm confused

Please help.

I saw this pattern in one of the forums posted there but no help.

5 answers to this question

Thanks Im doing the stitch correctly But When it comes to this Im doing something wrong

Rounds 4-6: Ch 2 to count as the first fpdc, fpdc in each remaining bpdc

around; join with a front post sl st around the beginning ch 2. (30 fpdc)

Its just not right and I want to get this done so I can send it off to my daughte in NC by the end of the week

How many rows have you done total? What part isn't coming out right?

Sometimes a project doesn't look right until you get into it aways. Without a better explanation I don't know what help anyone will be. If you think it looks wrong, take a pic of what you've completed and that may help us help you.

Donna You are absolutly right I'm just about done with the bottom and it looks pretty good actually it looks really good .

I guess it wasn't just the stitch I jumped the gun I guess I need to be more self confident Thanks so very much for your help., withiut it I would not have continued.

BTW Annies Attic has a great video of the stitches.

I would show you a pic but have no clue as what to do . maybe my kids will help when they get home Thanks

On the Annies Attic web site they have to the left side of their page stitch help think that would be a great place to check about your stitch.. It also has a quick video on the stitches.

:)

Archived