sweaterbabe.com book? Got it! first impressions

**Ann**

Here it is on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1592532160/qid=1140654434/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/102-9022007-7292909?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

I liked some of her things on her site and bought it on a whim which I NEVER do! I don't know what possessed me :think I never buy crochet bks sight unseen. Hope this one has some cute things in it ;) Just curious if anyone has seen it and can encourage me??

I went back and looked and it says the release date is 3/1/2006 but it says it's "instock" I checked with them to see if my shipping notice was a mistake and they said no mistake-it shipped today :)

So I'll be sure to post my thoughts when I get it-hopefully by the weekend.

Got it today woohoo! :cheer

So here's my very first impressions-not a real review-but first few browses...

-there are 20 projects (3 scarves, 1 stole/scarf, 2 hats, 6 sweaters, 2 camis, 2 purses, 1 shawl, 1 belt, 1 skirt, 1 slippers)

-4 beginner level, 3 advanced, rest are intermediate

-sweaters are mix of cardis and pullovers-I really like them-a bit different from the ordinary with neat stitch patterns

-the book is spiral bound which I like

-it shows the pattern stitch in symbols which is not always done-might be helpful to someone

-I love the skirt-different and fun- and the Bold lace cardigan- a bulky open weave with shawl type collar.

I don't think I'd pay full price ($24.99) for this one but I got it for $15 so considering how many patterns there are that I like I'm sure I'll keep it :hook

Happy browsing

Ann

I just picked up the book today---I LOVE it! I paid the full price for it, but I don't mind I think it's a great book, considering what else is offered to us hookers :hook (though lately there have been some wonderful, trendy, and innovative books put out just for crochet---I hope they keep them coming) I can see myself making alot of these projects, actually I just bought some yarn on e-bay for the Shawl-Collared Wrap Cardigan :D It's very dangerous to my bank account when I'm home sick :sick

Archived