Cant access my blog dashboard

Lavelle26

Hi,

I am having trouble with accessing my dashboard to get into the menu for posting to my blog. When I get to the dashboard, all the writing for the page is on top of each other with the bottom parts of the writing cut off. Has anyone ever heard of this? It won't let me click on anything. I can access the main page of my blog just for viewing fine. Its when I want to post that I can't get into it. I am signed in and everything. Thanks for te help.

Have you tried accessing it with a different browser? I mean like if you are using Internet Explorer try using Netscape of Firefox to do it and see if that works.

mine worked okay from IE. then again, saturday was a problem for me. i could go to the dashboard, but not to my blog. maybe they are having problems again.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys. So sorry that I haven't responded back sooner but don't have the computer access I used to back home.

Well, the update is that I am able to access the blog at my sister-in-laws house with Internet Explorer. So this must be a browser problem then??? Is that fixable or I am just not going to be able to access it with my parents browser?

Sometimes blogger gets a belly ache. I would try again but If you can access it at your sister-in-law's (and still not at your parent's) go into your settings and set up blogging by email (It's pretty easy to set up and self explainatory) that way when you get to a place where you can't get into your dashboard you might can still post via email.

Thanks so much Kari. If I still have problems (ie setting up for email blogging) I will let you know. Thanks for your help.:ty

Archived