Knotty Generation

Pam Gillette

Hi Pam, I'm looking forward to your book. The celtic knot square is quite intriguing. I don't do afghans but would definately use it in a bag. I also want to compliment you on the photography on your blog, very professional!:yay

Hi Pam - what a fantastic blog site you have! You have so many interesting photos, and I am really looking forward to your upcoming book series. I love the concept of your book, and it is exciting to see all the unique stitch patterns you are working with (the granny squares are fantastic) to include in the series. I am really curious....are those Renaissance flails that you have hanging on your walls original pieces? It looks like you have an interesting collection. It's funny....I live in Savage, and I come here on an international forum to see a neighbor's blogsite (waving to you over in Burnsville :waving).

Hey OneSillyMonkey –Thanks for the kind words. The weaponry that adorns our walls are my husbands and most are replicas. It is a small world, I got a note from someone in Europe and we lived in the same dorm at college in southern Minnesota. Waving back from Burnsville!

Archived