Baby Bee Dreamy Baby Chenille

Suzee

Question

This is a yarn from Hobby Lobby. I have 2 skeins of "Carousel". I love the variegation of the yarn, but have no ideas as to what to make with it. There are 164 yards per skein. Has anyone else worked with this? :think Any suggestions or ideas would be helpful. Thanks! :hook

4 answers to this question

I've made several simple scarves with it, just row after row of single crochet. :lol

It makes a wondefully soft fabric that drapes nicely, and is perfect for scarves for little kids, because it has not a tiny hint of scratchiness to it.

I've always meant to make one of those little bunnies that you see done with kintted fabric, made from a square of knitted fabric that you fold kinda like origami, and stitch. Know the one I mean? Very cute little bunnies, and I think a simple square of this fabric, crocheted using this yarn, would make a perfect base for that kind of toy.

I also think, if I had lots of the yarn, it would make a soft sweater, and would be drape-y enough, not a stiff, bulky sweater.

Hope you enjoy working with it!

Lene'

3.5 ounces and a suggestion of size 11 knitting needles or an L hook. 90% polyamide 10% acrylic. :)

Archived