Kro Sha in Milwaukee, WI

viggie

I got off work early today, so I went to check out the store Kro Sha. What a super cute shop! The owner is a sweet lady. Very helpful and knowledgable. She was able to answer all of my questions and was happy to order me the yarn winder I wanted. They have a great selection of yarns, including some I've never seen anyone else around here carry. Quite a few of which made their way home with me ;)

85371316_c4cc94bd48_m.jpg

Their prices are also comparable to major craft stores, which I was happy with. I was afraid that since it was only a yarn store it would have much higher prices than the middle of the road price tags I am used to seeing.

85372064_78b18b6d3d_m.jpg

She also had all of the extra novelty items that I had just finished complaining about no one ever having. I was able to get some lurex! Mmmmm...look at that sparkle! I found some great lash yarn. Yes, ok, that is sparkley too. My point is they are two items that are perfect mixers and can be added to any project. I think that's wonderful. It's hard shopping for that perfect fiber for your project and this way it's easy to create your own special look.

85372987_0240e98ff4_m.jpg

Lastly I found this "Mexican Wave" yarn. Ummm...it might be a bit sparkley...yeah. It also has a great color change effect....like a self striping sort of deal. I was shown a sample scarf made with this yarn and it was just gorgeous.

In conculsion, I'm really happy with Kro Sha and will definately be back!

Thanks for posting this review, Lynn! I'm hoping to get up there sometime soon, I've been wanting to check this place out ever since I heard about it. And Milwaukee really isn't all that far from Kenosha, is it? Looks like this shop would be worth the trip! :cheer

Thanks for the review of Kro Sha. I had never heard of the store. I live west of Madison about an hour, so someday when I am in Milwaukee, I will definitely stop!!!!! (and by the way, I LOVE:manyheart sparkly in my yarn too:D )

Archived