Knit Simple by Vogue Knitting

Lucki721

I picked up this magazine the other day, it's pretty cool! There are even some crochet patterns in it. I think it's going to be a regular publication, since it said 'premiere issue' on the cover. I'm glad to see Vogue Knitting branch out with new magazines.

I picked up this magazine the other day, it's pretty cool! There are even some crochet patterns in it. I think it's going to be a regular publication, since it said 'premiere issue' on the cover. I'm glad to see Vogue Knitting branch out with new magazines.

It isn't a new magazine. It is the new name for "Family Circle Easy Knitting Plus Crochet."

from what i understand it is a new magazine no merger or anything of that sort.. i may be wrong but i did pick my copy up the other day cause i just couldnt resist.. since i am a fairly new knitter the patterns were fairly easy to follow and looked nice.. and of course it is Vogue!

There's been a lot of discussion about it on Knitter's Review. Family Circle was sold to another company and SoHo Publishing decided to do their own magazine without the Family Circle name. So FCEK is no more and those who subscribed to FCEK will now be getting KnitSimple. It is definitely replacing FCEK.

I was snooping around on the web, lol, and yes, both FCEK and Vogue Knitting are run by the SoHo Company, so it stands to reason that they would make a few changes. Although it doesn't say so in the mag, also, why would it say 'premiere issue'? :think

Will they still have the FCEC? Or will that also be Vogue Knitting Crochet Simple?? ;)

Archived