New Alpha Pillow Pattern Finally Available

Woven N Spun

After a LONG LONG absence, we finally have a new letter for you to download.

The Letter H has been brought to you by a hagard and tired mom, but here it is in all it's glory

wovenspun_hsm.jpg

While on our site, please check out our new scissor fobs. I know many of you could make these yourselves, but these are special to me since my kiddo's worked hard on them.

I do plan on finishing out this alphabet after the holidays and I do apologize for not getting them all done by the summer's end as I had planned. With all that happened (the move, mom's passing, and all that goes with it) things just got a little too crazy for me.

Anyway...thanks for looking.

Thank you thank you thank you! I wanted to make Initial pillows for my hubby and our last name starts with an H so I couldn't! I have been waiting patiently for it to appear!

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!

Thanks Kim!! I have been waiting patiently for all the letters ... i download them as you put them on the site!! I love them, I have made 8 for Christmas and when someone sees them, they ask for another...LOL.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As a new member, this is the first time I've seen your patterns -- and I'm so very glad to find them! These will make wonderful gifts. Thanks.

~Sarah

Archived