100 Hats to Knit and Crochet

LI Roe

I've seen this book on Amazon and one other site (which of course I can't remember now) but no one had rated it on Amazon. Anyone seen it yet? I was in AC Moore today and they didn't have it.

Just curious on how it is.

LI Roe

I got this book from the library and loved it! It's about equally half crochet and half knitting. And there's only one hat in it that I wished were crochet.

Some of the hats were truly not my style, but there were three or four that I really, really liked, and several more that would be useful patterns for gifts.

If you like to make hats, I think it's a good investment. If you're not so into hats, try it from the library first.

Thanks. I haven't seen it yet in my library but I will try there. Sometimes I check out books from there before I buy them but then again, I love books and patterns so I end up buying them anyway. I do a lot of hats for charity so it will probably be something I will order.

I appreciate your response. Nice to know that someone likes the book.

Take care and happy crocheting,

LI Roe

Thanks. I haven't seen it yet in my library but I will try there.

LI Roe

Ask at the front desk. Often libraries can get books they don't have from other local libraries. My library has a website that lists all the books in the library district (about 15 libraries), I can request any of the books online and have them put on hold for me. Sometimes I have to wait up to a month or more for a book, but often the wait was worth it.

Hi Crochet SmartCat,

Have to tell you what I did today. you'll laugh. Wandered over to one of the libraries by me, checked the computer to see if the book was at that library only, never thought to check all of the ones in my county. Duh!!! I can check online to see if it is in any library there but do you think I remembered?? No, of course not.

Any excuse to go back. Though while checking out the craft section, there were tons of knitting books (as usual).

I'll find it. Thanks.

LI Roe

Archived