~You have got to see this…..

What a wonderful stack of patterns you got! I live in rural North Dakota and when I began crocheting 5 years ago, it took a while to build up my pattern library. I didn't even think of going to second hand stores. I got some on eBay and have to drive about 100 miles to get to some of the larger craft stores. It looks like you are off to a great start. I heard that this was called PAS--pattern acquisition syndrome. Isn't Casa Grande pretty close to Tucson and Phoenix? (I grew up in Kearny, AZ) Do they have Hobby Lobby there? Well congratulations!

Holy Schnikey - you sure hit the motherload! I, too, am jealous :clap (note to self: check out Half-Priced Books next time you're at the mall...)

Great find!

~K

Yes I live half way between Tucson and Phoenix. We don't have a Hobby Lobby here or any real type of craft store. All we have is Wal-Mart. And that isnt saying much. I get most of my yarn there but that is about it. I drove up to Joanns in Mesa the other day and they have some wonderful books there but they are a few buck's each. So someone from here told me about the thrift stores and I tried that, it seemed to work out really well. I went back there this morning and found a few more books. I had more fun looking DH wasnt with me this time.... LOL.

Archived