Crochet Answer Book

origami

I just picked up this book, The Crochet Answer Book : Solutions to Every Problem You'll Ever Face; Answers to Every Question You'll Ever Ask and it looks really good. I like the chapters on working various shapes and keeping them flat. It has charts that let you know how many single or double crochets you need to make circles -- I know there are formulas, but just try to find a book that has them. Anyway, the only thing I hate about the book is the stiff cardboard cover which has already bent and looks terrible now. (If it were softcover, it would be more flexible. If it were hardcover, it would be more durable.) Anyway, I am sure I'll continually refer to this one. There's also a Knitters Answer book.

I ordered this book from Overstock and I'm impressed with it! It's a small good but has lots of good information - especially for someone like me who hasn't been crocheting very long (18 months).

Sherry in Georgia

Y'all are FAST! The Crochet Answer Book is brand new, and already you have a copy. Thanks! I'll look forward to hearing from you about what you like (and don't like).

I'm new to this forum, so it may take me a while to figure out how to navigate it.

Cheers-

Edie Eckman

Y'all are FAST! The Crochet Answer Book is brand new, and already you have a copy. Thanks! I'll look forward to hearing from you about what you like (and don't like).

I'm new to this forum, so it may take me a while to figure out how to navigate it.

Cheers-

Edie Eckman

I love this book!!! :manyheart It really has answered some questions that I didn't even know I had! I really enjoy just sitting down and paging through it -- the format is great for just browsing. It seems like so many crochet books assume you know certain things, like how to do the increases for a circle and why it works, but you actually explain these things!

I got my book at my favorite LYS which is actually quite crochet friendly. You'll be happy to know that as I was walking around with it in my hands, one of the staff came up and said, "Doesn't that look WONDERFUL? I can't WAIT to sit down and look through it all the way through!"

Archived