Alphabet Pillow Along

flybabytina

I was actually planning on doing a couple of those for my daughters for Christmas. A for Arien and G for Grace. I want them to be a surprise, so I'll only be able to work on them after they go to sleep.

I've been wanting to do them for my 2yo son to learn the alphabet. I was going to start with his name. I had bought a granny square crochet book from the 60's or 70's that has the entire alphabet done in granny squares so I could do his name but all that joining..... I think this pattern might be easier. I guess I'll have to decide what to do. Hmmm....

I just looked again and she has all the letters done that I need to do his name! And his name is long! LOL How great is that?!

Those are so neat! I have never sen anything like it! I just had a good idea for them...if you know someone that goes to college, you could do their university letters in thier college colors...example....for washington state university...do "w", "s", "U" in the colors of red white and grey.:cheer

I have made...J, R, M, B, C, D, T, J...I need an H also. Good thing it is an easy letter, I can wing a pattern for that one :think . They are well written patterns and work up very fast. I made them for nieces, nephews, kids, and neighborhood friends (kids) as part of their Xmas gifts.

Archived