part of slipper pattern help needed

mercy7

Question

:hi:help i am stuck on this part of the pattern from this site

http://www.geocities.com/gossgirl2/abislippers.htm

this is where i do not understand how to go into row 11 and do you work across whole row 11 and on later row too. on row 13 :think

Ankle section (work row 13 or 14 to length -1" if you are changing the size)

9.Ch 2, hdc in next 16 sts. Leave rem sts unworked. Ch 2, turn (17)

10-12. Hdc in next 16 sts, ch 2 turn. (a end of row 11, only ch 1 before turning to row 12)-(17)

13. Sc in same st as last st on row 11, hdc across to last st, sc in last st, ch 2, turn (17)

14-17. Hdc across, ch 2, turn (17)

18. 2 hdc in same st as last st on row 15. Hdc across to last st. 2 hdc in last st. (19)

tia :ghug

4 answers to this question

13. Sc in same st as last st on row 11, hdc across to last st, sc in last st, ch 2, turn

i do not understand how to go to row 11 from row 13 which is where i am lost. then in row 18 go to work in row 15 i obviously did not make it clear what the problem is that i am having with this pattern. :confused

I just did this pattern and I just did the sc in the row below (that would be row 12) only the first stitch on that row the rest are in row 13 it kind of shortens up the foot part so its not so loose around the top . I also ran a piece of elastic under the stiches when I was done to help keep the slipper on.Here is what mine looked like.

th_100_0278.jpgth_100_0276.jpg

Archived