Lion Brand Landscapes - retired yarn?

Daisy-hill

Does any body have the retired brand called “Landscapes”? It’s not the current one they are selling under the same name. There was about four or fives different colors. Below is one of them. I have looked on Ebay but can’t find the color combo. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/9Z4AAOSw7TtkGaXl/s-l1600.png
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/wssAAOSwuDhkGaX9/s-l1600.png

Just how old is this Lion brand landscapes?  I use nothing but Lion brand yarns and I don't remember this colour scheme.  If you are looking to finish an old project by looking for this old colour scheme, I think you are out of luck.  Hopefully someone here can help you with this.

3 hours ago, Lacycrochet said:

Just how old is this Lion brand landscapes?  I use nothing but Lion brand yarns and I don't remember this colour scheme.  If you are looking to finish an old project by looking for this old colour scheme, I think you are out of luck.  Hopefully someone here can help you with this.

Thanks for the reply. Do not need any of them to be from same dye lot. I’m going to say about ten years ago, maybe.

9 hours ago, Daisy-hill said:

Thanks for the reply. Do not need any of them to be from same dye lot. I’m going to say about ten years ago, maybe.

I looked through ebay and etsy for your yarn, I can't find it, I am sure you probably already did that.  I don't know if Lion Brand company can help you if you reach out to them.  I am thinking maybe keep your eye open in the thrift stores.  Good luck.

3 minutes ago, greyhoundgrandma said:

Which color are you looking for? Ebay has two other listings besides the one you have a link for, each a different color.

I saw the two different colors I placed a watch on both of them. Price is a little steep but we shall see. They had one that was primary colors is what I would like.

1 minute ago, Lacycrochet said:

I just found it I think on Ravelry.  Spring Dessert is the colorway isn't it?  Someone is willing to sell theirs.  Ravelry is free to sign up on. 

I have a Ralvery account I will go out and look. Thank you. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Tampa Doll said:

Actually I found this Lion Brand.  Also this one Amazon

That is the "new" landscape yarn--acrylic, #4 weight. This is the discontinued one--wool & acrylic, #6: https://www.lionbrand.com/products/landscapes-yarn-former-discontinued

Why a yarn company would give two different weight sand blends of yarn the same name not matter how long the first has been discontinued is beyond me.