Let Me Introduce Myself

Daniela2897

I joined this group because I want to learn to crochet. I am amazed at the talent people have in creating masterpieces with their crochet projects. I have also been in search of a hugabunnies pattern for my best friend. She has been searching for it for several years. Her mom is very ill. I thought it would be a distraction for her in creating these projects. The pattern is very hard to locate. If anyone can help it would help so much.

Thanks so much,

Daniela

Welcome to the 'ville!  These appear to be in printed books and are out of print, which you probably already know, so online sellers of physical books would be your best bet if no one here has a physical copy they are willing to part with (I don't, sorry).

Edited to add since Meggss28 posted just ahead of me, they look like this apparently.

To the OP- are you on Ravelry?  Here is a link to 'bunny' patterns in their database, which includes patterns in books or elsewhere (you can't get those patterns from the site, but if it's in a book for example it's helpful to know what physical book to look for at a used book site).  They only host member's free or for purchase patterns on their database that are available to download there.

My point of linking to Ravelry is they might have some bunny patterns that are 'close enough' for your friend 

Edited by Granny Square

Welcome to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.

Just curious is it bunny that holds a blanket?  I think I have that one and will look to see where you may find it.  The bunny is crocheted and the arms wrap around a blanket.