Crochet pattern needed

Momela1

Question

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, Momela1 said:

I need crochet doll clothes patterns for 14"/15" Baby Alive. 

There is a designer on Etsy that sells patterns she's designed for these dolls here. I've purchased her patterns for dolls in other sizes and found them to be true to size. 

Your other option is to try free baby doll patterns and try to get them to fit your doll by adjusting yarn and hook sizes. 

There is a free undies option on Ravelry here.  I only found paid listings for the rest of what comes up under Baby Alive.  You can check free baby doll patterns to find out what you might be able to adapt to fit the doll.

I'd suggest you start with Darski's free patterns as she has the widest selection of doll clothes on Crochetville. You can find a list of those patterns here.

I've adapted a few patterns for baby dolls but I know nothing about the size of the Baby Alive dolls so I'm not sure which other dolls would be close to it not just in height but in the roundness of the tummy.  The 14" Lots to Love dolls for instance are fairly rounded dolls and very different from say a traditional 15" baby doll that has a cloth body attached to head and hands in terms of how clothes fit.

Edited by Bailey4