I Love Crochet and Dogs!

Hello, I have been crocheting about 40 yrs give or take a year or 2 either way.  I love c2c for blankets and 12" Afghan squares for breast cancer blankets.  I love dragonflies and butterflies a lot and love to plant flowers.  I have 2 dogs (both over 90lbs and are inside dogs) and they are great.  Both Rescues and spayed and neutered as we have 1 of each.  Names are ZUZU and Tyke..I have 2 adult sons and 1 daughter in law to date. This year will be 36 yrs of marriage.  I also love to make Christmas ornaments out of just about anything....My favorite color is green(s) really any shade.  Thanks for reading. Pamela

Welcome to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.

Thank you to all who have welcomed me.  I use to come look a lot but don't think I ever joined but looking forward to sharing and crocheting.  I love to make Christmas ornaments out of just about anything but also crochet some of them also...I love to do c2c especially graphgans.  Just finished one for a friends great grandson with forest theme.....If its ok would love to share some of the pictures of the ones I have done...Not my patterns so can't share that but my crochet versus I can if its allowed.  

I do the c2c and graph ghans.  I also do a Christmas ornament every year to give away.  I am now working on fruit potholders.

Lots to see and many places to go to just chat.  Lots of help if you need it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...