Introduction

tlsteptoe

Hello my name is Mrs. Terry Steptoe. I am a 63 year old married woman  with one adult child and a granddaughter that is 5.  I have been crocheting for over 40 years and am still learning.  For many years i was not able to read a pattern but when that light switch came on it opened a new world for me. I am a pet lover also. I do not smoke or drink and was very active in my church until i got sick.   I was also a nurse for over 22 years but developed breast and thyroid cancer along with becoming an insulin dependent diabetic. I try to stay as active as i can but suffer from severe peripheral neuropathy. It has now started affecting my hands, arms, and shoulders.  So crocheting is getting much harder to do but i keep pushing on throught. I found your group on line looking for a new shawl pattern. I found one but can't seem to get it printed out. Need your help there, title: Angel Wings Shawl. Looking forward to sharing and learning something new.  God bless. Oh by the way I live in South Georgia. 

• Like 1

Welcome to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.