Hello.

Hi. I'm from Michigan. I've been crocheting for about 40 years.. I'm venturing out into knit machines, weaving looms, sewing machines.. I've done crafts all of my life.  I've been on a two year hiatus due to medical issues and I am doing what my doctors recommended which is get back into crocheting.  I enjoy thread work the most.  I will try any pattern and convert it to miniatures.  Doilies, 5"doll clothes, bags, toys, games, kitchen items like hot pads, trivets.. I've made such a large amount of items.  As much as I would like to sell my items  I receive more happiness giving items to folks at random.   Every day is a holiday and its better to give than receive.   I like seeing people being happy.20220505_150611_1.thumb.jpg.5cf4c5a8ff56a57d42d51b0c39e57944.jpg

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Knotty Hooking Nana said:

Hi. I'm from Michigan. I've been crocheting for about 40 years.. I'm venturing out into knit machines, weaving looms, sewing machines.. I've done crafts all of my life.  I've been on a two year hiatus due to medical issues and I am doing what my doctors recommended which is get back into crocheting.  I enjoy thread work the most.  I will try any pattern and convert it to miniatures.  Doilies, 5"doll clothes, bags, toys, games, kitchen items like hot pads, trivets.. I've made such a large amount of items.  As much as I would like to sell my items  I receive more happiness giving items to folks at random.   Every day is a holiday and its better to give than receive.   I like seeing people being happy.20220505_150611_1.thumb.jpg.5cf4c5a8ff56a57d42d51b0c39e57944.jpg

Hi from Michigan as well! You are quite talented. I am in awe of your skill!

Angela

• Thanks 1

Welcome to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.

Wow your stuff is amazing.  Lots of time I take a pattern and change it to thread.  It sure is fun to see the size difference.