V-Stich Water Bottle Carrier

Jayashiangel

Water Bottle Carrier

Looking for a quick stash busting projects that I can just give away this was a perfect idea since the summer is already heating up in the PHX area at sunny ☀️ 92*F it's time to break out the water bottles more often and make sure everywhere you go you got one well this is the perfect project for that and you can give them away to other people as you see them out and about if you keep them on hand in your stash pile like in your car!!!! For me it will be a win-win project I need something simple to do and someone will need a water bottle carrier..

I did op to do a modifications just to increasing the diameter to accommodate various sizes of bottles since I'm giving these to others so it will hold a up to a 16 oz bottle diameter and may stretch a little bit more...

20220501_154342_HDR(1).jpg

20220501_154333_HDR(1).jpg

20220501_154315_HDR(1).jpg

Edited by Jayashiangel

There you go again producing an innovative idea and mixing it with kindness. You're such a sweetie! Love the carrier too.

Thanks Reni... I got a little too many projects that I have finished in my house (I would say it's 10 totes of baby blankets and shawls)  just collecting space... They need to find a home but during covid it was hard to get rid of things to places that could use them because of all the restrictions.....

Oh you're welcome. I too have projects I didn't know what to do with after Covid hit. They're all in plastic bins in my storage cupboards in the garage. I'll eventually find homes for them.

Edited by ReniC