Curious What's On Your Hook

LittleBearsPorch

Hello! My name is Stefanie. I stumbled upon this website while I was looking for a place to check out what everyone is working on out there! I like to see projects from big to small, simple to involved, colorful or monochrome, traditional and modern. I'm not picky. I love seeing things that inspire me! Beyond that, I am 31 and I am currently planning my wedding (yipee) and I love my dog. That's the news with me lol. I look forward to "meeting" you all 🙂

Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.😁

To see what people have done is in the Show N Tell.  There are a lot of threads that have everyone talking about what they are working on.  If you look around, you should have some fun.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Mary Jo, I will be sure to check out the Show N Tell. Diana, right now, I am working on a ripple blanket which will be sized for a twin mattress. I'm using red heart spring green, and mainstays green and the same brand in gray. Something simple to throw on the couch, or the spare bed! And hello Terri, we hail from Leesburg, FL 🙂

I'm alternating the colors, but also the number of rows for each color. I do 3 of one color, and the next time I use that color I do 2 rows, and the next back to 3. I just didn't like the look when all the colors were the same amount of rows.

IMG_5864.jpg

IMG_5865.jpg

Edited by LittleBearsPorch
Added info about the pattern/colors
  • Like 2