Too Many Christmas Presents = Insanity

Oh, goodness... I just got another Christmas present "order" the other day. My aunt said to my mom that she would wear a Fun Fur scarf. Not that I mind... they are quite easy on the Knifty Knitter, but ugh... that means buying more yarn. Everyone was just going to get ornaments this year...

I also found a great pattern for a snowman for my mom... and I need to make her one of the snowflake picture frame ornaments from CPAD calendar.

Any suggestions for Fun Fur yarn that would go well with a Navy Blue coat?

Oh, goodness... I just got another Christmas present "order" the other day. My aunt said to my mom that she would wear a Fun Fur scarf. Not that I mind... they are quite easy on the Knifty Knitter, but ugh... that means buying more yarn. Everyone was just going to get ornaments this year...

I also found a great pattern for a snowman for my mom... and I need to make her one of the snowflake picture frame ornaments from CPAD calendar.

Any suggestions for Fun Fur yarn that would go well with a Navy Blue coat?

Well, I know how it feels to have to buy more yarn! This past weekend I just spent about $150 more dollars on yarn . . . ugh.

Here's a link to the lionbrand site http://www.lionbrand.com/yarns/funFur.htm

To me, it looks like the Deep Sea 305 might go well with a navy blue coat. Or even the Glacier, Citrus, or Tropical. Navy blue looks nice with lots of those bright colors.

BTW, I LOVE your signature. I read all the Anne books when I was a young girl--I remember that line. That Anne cracked me up.

Nicole

i'm glad i'm not the only one frazzeled right now! I have so many projects started. completed a few, but theres always more to replace them. There is just not enough hours in the day to work, family, and crochet. I need 4 hands, make that 6...Good luck to everyone on completing projects!

ive made the 5 1/2 hour throw from LB. its really good. warm and cozy and works up super fast. i did a camo one for dh last year.

Oh, boy, can I relate! I found myself sitting on my bathroom floor last Sunday Crying :cry because I had so many projects to finish and I had so much cleaning to do... just overwhelmed.

Hang in there. You are in good company! :hug

Archived