Introducing . . . . ME!

2MuchYarn

Okay, I'm not that exciting, but I do have A LOT of yarn and a lot of yarnie hobbies--like knitting and crocheting and, just recently, Tunisian crocheting. I think I officially have enough yarn to last a century--it just may not be in the color I want, which requires . . . you guessed it . . . . more trips to the yarn store. This obsession with yarn is particularly noteworthy when you've determined to make an afghan using ONLY yarn scraps and then you discover that you don't have THE yarn scraps you want, so you buy more yarn, which means your "yarn-busting" project resulted in you having more yarn at the end of the project than you started with!

Sigh! And let's not talk about how many UFOs (unfinished objects) are stuffed in the closet behind me. So have I found any likeminded people here or should I go join YAA (Yarn-Aholics Anonymous)?

That's Me--2MuchYarn (WAAAAAAAY TOOOOOO much yarn, WAAAAAAY WAAAAAAY WAAAAAAAY TOOOOOO much . . . . yeah, you get the picture)

• Like 1

Hello from Mississippi! You have definitely found like minded people here. If the apocalypse happened, I could keep everyone warm (although maybe odd color combinations) and supplied with dishcloths/washcloths for a loooong time.

Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.😁

You are in the right place.  To much yarn, thread, hooks and craft supplies.

On 8/6/2021 at 12:28 PM, 2MuchYarn said:

Okay, I'm not that exciting, but I do have A LOT of yarn and a lot of yarnie hobbies--like knitting and crocheting and, just recently, Tunisian crocheting. I think I officially have enough yarn to last a century--it just may not be in the color I want, which requires . . . you guessed it . . . . more trips to the yarn store. This obsession with yarn is particularly noteworthy when you've determined to make an afghan using ONLY yarn scraps and then you discover that you don't have THE yarn scraps you want, so you buy more yarn, which means your "yarn-busting" project resulted in you having more yarn at the end of the project than you started with!

Sigh! And let's not talk about how many UFOs (unfinished objects) are stuffed in the closet behind me. So have I found any likeminded people here or should I go join YAA (Yarn-Aholics Anonymous)?

That's Me--2MuchYarn (WAAAAAAAY TOOOOOO much yarn, WAAAAAAY WAAAAAAY WAAAAAAAY TOOOOOO much . . . . yeah, you get the picture)

Same here. Don't worry. we are all yarn-Aholics in some senses. welcome aboard.