Stuck on round two on a blanket pattern

Mora

Question

Hey! I’m stuck on round two of a blanket pattern and I was hopping maybe someone here could help me! 
this is the pattern: Pattern

I’ve ch1, (sc1, ch2, RPM, sc1) but then I Certainly cannot follow, I get lost and I don’t know what it means. I followed the image tutorial too but it seems to not be enough

thanks in advance everyone! I really want to give this blanket a try so I’m open to all the help I can get🥰

4 answers to this question

"Round 1: (sc, ch2, PM, sc, ch2 PM, sc) in second ch from hook, sc in each st until last ch remain, (sc, ch2, PM, sc, ch2, PM, sc) in last ch, working the opposite side of the ch sc across until first sc of the round, slst1 in first sc of the round to close the round, slst1 in ch-2sp."

You are working this blanket in the round, not rows.  You will start around a center line which is the chain. You work across the chain as usual before the part I bolded, but then instead of turning and working into stitches as usual, leaving the chain behind you so to speak, you are turning the corner same side facing you and working into the under-loops of the chain you did not use in the first pass.  

If this is still confusing, there are you tubes of how to crochet an oval which is similar in concept if not the exact detail of this process.

Hey! Yes, I understand that and it’s already done. The problem comes in round 2. I need a broken down version of it cause I get lost and I don’t know what do do.

thanks for answering! 

After completing round 1 (as grannysquare indicated and you said you’ve done...

slst1 in first sc of the round to close the round, slst1 in ch-2sp. 

Round 2: ch1, (sc1, ch2, RPM, sc1) in same ch-2sp, [sc in each st until next ch-2sp, (sc1, ch2, RPM, sc1) in ch-2sp] rep 3 times in 
——————

Youve slst  in Chain space.  Chain 1. Sc, ch 2, replace marker(rpm),sc in same starting chain space.    Then, sc in each stitch till next chain space; sc, ch 2, rpm, sc in that chain space.  Repeat everything in brackets 3 times. 
Good luck, lovely mosaic baby blanket/lap ghan.