A pattern that I found wonderful.

* This pattern is really cool and different from the ones I've seen. It is not my pattern nor the link below I will post here because I really thought it was important to share with you.

* Este patrón es bastante chulo y diferente a los que he visto. No es mi patrón o el enlace de abajo voy a publicar aquí porque realmente pensé que era importante compartir con ustedes.

Desert dreams crochet throw:

pattern link: https://criativepatterns.com/desert-dreams-crochet-throw/

crochet Desert Dreams Crochet Throw 1.jpg

Edited by LoveCrochetPatterns
sorry for portuguese
  • Like 1

I can read Spanish but not Portuguese, LoveCrochetPatterns said "This pattern is very cool, and different from the ones I've seen.  It is not my pattern (nor my link below); I will post here because I thought it was important to share with you". (per to Google translate)

Debscodas replied in Spanish 'thank you for sharing!' -- To which I will add "obrigado por compartilhar é muito bonito"  :hook (thank you, it's very beautiful)

50 minutes ago, Granny Square said:

I can read Spanish but not Portuguese, LoveCrochetPatterns said "This pattern is very cool, and different from the ones I've seen.  It is not my pattern (nor my link below); I will post here because I thought it was important to share with you". (per to Google translate)

Debscodas replied in Spanish 'thank you for sharing!' -- To which I will add "obrigado por compartilhar é muito bonito"  :hook (thank you, it's very beautiful)

Hello! Sorry really my mistake. Now english and spanish :)